Campus Store Questions
- Can I pick up my order at the Campus Store?
- Where do I pick it up?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return my order?
- Can I return an online purchase in-store?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Will I receive confirmation once I place my order?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Why was my card declined?
- How long will it take to get my order?
- What shipping carriers do you use?
- How can I track my order?
- Can I expedite my shipping?
- Do you have gift cards?
- What are your hours?
Package Services Questions
- My package shows delivered - when can I get it?
- Can I send packages out?
- What address do I use?
- The wrong name is on my mail. What do I do?
- Are there any carts available for large parcels?
- Can I pick up a package for someone else?
Yes, you can pick up your order at the store. Please select in-store pickup at check out.
Pickup is available at Student Package Services in the basement of Neubig Hall.
Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase with a valid receipt. All merchandise must be in new, unused condition with tags for resale. Items that appear to us to have marks or defects, or have been worn and/or washed, may not be returned. Clearance is non-returnable.
Please fill out the Online Order Return form and use the prepaid shipping label sent with the package to ship back to the campus store.
For any questions, please contact the store by email (email@example.com) or by phone (607-753-4621).
Yes, if the item is in resalable condition. Please make sure to bring any proof of purchase that you have.
To make changes to orders, please contact the store by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (607-753-4621).
Yes, an email will be sent to the address given at checkout.
We accept all major credit cards online: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Cortland Auxiliary Gift Cards can only be used in-store.
Most banks put a hold on the purchase amount each time a card number is used. This creates the possibility that your card balance can reach its limit. If the problem persists, please contact your bank.
Orders are typically processed within 1-2 days for all shipping methods. During holiday or special events seasons, processing time may be longer. Orders usually are delivered within 5-7 days of processing.
Almost all items are shipped via UPS and United States Postal Service. However, FedEx can be used in expedited situations.
An email is sent from our third-party partner (Endicia) that will give you access to the tracking information for your order.
Yes. There is an option to expedite shipping at checkout. Please note orders are typically processed within 1-2 days for all shipping methods.
Yes. You can purchase gift cards of any denomination in-store. To order online, click gift cards in the “shop” drop-down menu.
- Academic Year hours:
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Closed on Sundays
Please visit Campus Store/Office Hours | Cortland Auxiliary Services for extended schedule hours
As we receive all student packages to Neubig Hall, please wait until you have an email from “Student Package Services” to come to the pickup area.
Yes, packages that already have a prepaid shipping label can be brought to the basement and shipped out for USPS, FedEx and UPS.
You also have the option to pay for shipping and we will create a label for you.
15 Neubig Hall
[Student Residence Hall and Room #]
Cortland, NY 13045
Staff try their best to match packages with incorrect information to the correct student but when that is not possible, packages that are not able to be signed in are held in bins for 4 weeks before being sent back to the sender.
Unfortunately, no, there are no carts available for student use. For oversized packages, please make accommodations before retrieving items.
Only the student whose name appears in the delivery address may pick up a package. Students must show proper identification (SUNY Cortland ID) before the package will be released.
Course materials can be purchased at SUNY Cortland Online Bookstore (ecampus.com). As the official online bookstore of SUNY Cortland, you can be prepared for class with complete confidence.
- Textbooks can be sold back in person at Student Package Services in the basement of Neubig.
- Textbooks can also be sold back to eCampus using this link: Sell Textbooks - We Pay the Most (ecampus.com)
- eCampus will provide you with a free label to send your books back and they can be dropped off at Student Package Services to be shipped out. You may use checks, direct deposit and buyback credit when selling books.
- If the book is in stock it will arrive in 3-5 business days either for in-store pickup or delivery to a selected address.
- Please keep in mind, however, that these are estimates based on the shipping times of this publisher or distributor in our recent history. On rare occasions, orders may be delayed because of a change in availability after the item is ordered.
- Holidays, weather and other potential issues may cause delays in the shipping and delivery of some orders.